The ANU College of Business and Economics (CBE) Commendations celebrate the world-class teaching delivered by CBE academic staff.
Nominations for the 2022 Teaching Commendations are now open in the following categories:
- Commendation for Outstanding Teaching in 2022
- Commendation for Outstanding Tutoring in 2022.
Nominations can be made by current CBE staff and students who have completed, or are currently enrolled in a CBE course taught by the nominee in 2022.
- Nominations close 9am Monday 24 October.
- Applications from nominees close 9am Friday 18 November.
- Winners of CBE Commendations will be announced in December.
Applications are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by: 9am Friday 18 November 2022.
- Paper must be A4 and plain white.
- Margins must be at least 2cm with clear definition between paragraphs.
- Font must be 11 point Public Sans Light.
- Application cover sheet
- Written statement (1 page maximum) including:
- innovation employed in teaching/tutoring during 2022 (1/2 page)
- impact of the innovation (1/2 page).
2021 award winners
Dale Roberts – winner of the 2021 CBE Award for Teaching Excellence
Bronwyn Loong – winner of the 2021 CBE Award for Teaching Excellence
Eunice Khoo – winner of the 2021 CBE Award for Teaching Excellence (Early Career)
Wei Zeng – winner of the 2021 CBE Award for Outstanding Contribution to Student Learning
Dixin Wu – winner of the 2021 CBE Award for Excellence in Tutoring
Jie Shen – winner of the 2021 CBE Award for Excellence in Tutoring