Casual employment

College procedure

If you have identified the need for a casual staff member, you will need to place the request on the new ANU online recruit system. Your school manager or HR will be happy to assist with this process.

To assist with this process, it would be helpful if the employee's CV and proof of eligibility to work in Australia (Australian passport or eligible visa) is provided before you commence.

Below are useful resources relating to casual recruitment and employment at ANU. Casual Professional timesheets are processed online however if a situation arises where that is not possible, a paper based form is also available.