The ANU College of Business and Economics (CBE) is committed to recognising, rewarding and encouraging excellence in teaching and research supervision by its staff. There are six categories of award:
• Teaching Excellence
• Excellence in Tutoring
• Indigenous Education
• Excellence in Research Supervision
• Programs that Enhance Learning
• Citations for Outstanding Contribution to Student Learning
Students who have completed a CBE course within the last three years and were taught or supervised by the academic they wish to nominate are eligible to submit nominations for the Awards. Current College staff are also able to nominate an academic for the Awards. Academics can not nominate themselves.
- Nominations close 9am Tuesday 31 October 2023
- Applications from nominees close 9am Wednesday 31 January 2024.
- Winners of CBE Awards will be announced in February 2024.
Applications are to be submitted to email@example.com by: 9am, 31 January 2024.
Application components are listed in the details of each award category.
2021 award winners
Dale Roberts – winner of the 2021 CBE Award for Teaching Excellence
Bronwyn Loong – winner of the 2021 CBE Award for Teaching Excellence
Eunice Khoo – winner of the 2021 CBE Award for Teaching Excellence (Early Career)
Wei Zeng – winner of the 2021 CBE Award for Outstanding Contribution to Student Learning
Dixin Wu – winner of the 2021 CBE Award for Excellence in Tutoring
Jie Shen – winner of the 2021 CBE Award for Excellence in Tutoring