The Executive Committee of the College, is made up of members of the leadership team of the College.
The College is led by the Dean Professor Steven Roberts who is responsible for the academic and administrative operation of the College. The Dean plays a key role in the Senior Management Group of the University.
The Executive Committee of the College, is made up of members of the leadership team of the College:
- Associate Professor Emma Schultz Associate Dean (Research)
- Dr Bronwen Whiting Associate Dean (Education)
- Associate Professor Vinh Lu Associate Dean (Advancement & Engagement)
- Yana Potrebica General Manager
- Professor Juliana Ng Director, RSA
- Professor Rabee Tourky Director, RSE
- Associate Professor Stephen Sault Director, RSFAS
- Professor Ofer Zwikael Director, RSM
The College has three specialist committees, which advise the College Executive Committee and College Dean on matters relating to education and research:
The College Work Health & Safety Committee advises the College Executive Committee on matters relating to health and safety.
The CBE Reconciliation Action Plan Committee oversees the implementation of strategies, policies and actions to support Indigenous reconciliation within the College.
The operation of the College is governed by the ANU Rules.