Here to help
Need to chat with the CBE Student Services team?
The CBE Student Services desks are open from 10:00am – 4pm Monday to Friday and can be found on the ground floor of Building 26C, Kingsley Street.
Or book a one-on-one appointment via ANU CareerHub.
We provide advice on the following:
- General enquiries
- Study plans
- Overseas exchange, study tours, or cross-institutional studies
- Internships or other professional opportunities
- Graduation assessment
- Program leave
- College completion letters
Chat to one of our Career Consultants
Be sure to seek guidance from the CBE Careers and Student Employability team. Meeting with our Careers Consultants early can be key to your long-term success at CBE and ANU.
The team can:
- review your resume
- guide you through the application and interview process
- show you how to maximise the effectiveness of your LinkedIn profile
- provide you job search strategies
- help you find out where your degree can take you.
All CBE students are welcome to make an appointment.
Click here for more information on CBE Careers.
CBE new student induction
Hosted by Associate Professor Bronwen Whiting, CBE Associate Dean (Education), this session covers important information for new CBE students. Learn about the College, life at ANU, and the services and opportunities available to you as a CBE student.
View the presentation slides here.
CBE discipline and major-specific information session recordings
Find out more about your program through the recordings of our discipline and major-specific information sessions.
- Bachelor of Accounting and Bachelor of Commerce Accounting Major
- Bachelor of Actuarial Studies and Bachelor of Statistics
- Bachelor of Economics and Economics Studies Major and Minor
- Bachelor of Finance and Finance Major
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of International Business
- Graduate Programs in Accounting, including Master of Commerce (Advanced)
- Graduate Programs in Actuarial Studies and Statistics
- Graduate Programs in Economics
- Graduate Programs in Finance
- Graduate Programs in Management