What is a Talent Community?
The CBE Careers and Student Employability team is often approached by local, national and international employers looking for CBE students to fill gaps in their workforce, with internships and temporary or continuing roles.
Sometimes known as a Talent Pool, a Talent Community is a mechanism where students can submit their employment interests to the CBE Careers and Student Employability team. The team can then select students from a community of potential candidates when relevant employment opportunities arise.
How does it work?
- An employer approaches the CBE Careers and Student Employability team with a vacant role.
- The team reviews your Expression of Interest (EOI) and resume.
- If found suitable for the role, the CBE Careers and Student Employability team will email a position description and details, asking if you’re interested in the role.
- If interested, the team will forward your documents on to the employer for actioning.
Who is eligible?
All CBE Students are eligible. We receive frequent opportunities in the following areas:
- Business Administration
- Data Analytics
- Business-related research
Why join the CBE Careers Talent Community?
Students within the CBE Careers Talent Community will get exclusive access to new roles before a position is widely advertised.
Is your resume ready?
Need help preparing your EOI submission? Attend an appointment with a CBE Careers Consultant to review your resume.