Why study Graduate Certificate of Finance and Actuarial Statistics at ANU
The Graduate Certificate of Finance and Actuarial Statistics is designed for students who wish to:
- Develop a greater understanding of financial, actuarial and statistical principles and their application;
- Gain Part II exemption status for the Institute of Actuaries;
- Improve analytical skills for interpreting and analysing financial, actuarial and statistical information;
- Gain greater insight into the Australian and international financial markets;
- Increase management skills for dealing with organisations, teams and policy issues; and,
- Expand their applied knowledge in various specialised areas of finance, actuarial studies and applied statistics.
If you’ve decided to apply to the ANU College of Business and Economics, then you've made a great choice. Here you can follow a step-by-step guide to lead you through the application process.
ANU is Australia's top-ranked university, positioned among the world's leading universities. When you graduate, you will be recognised globally for your world-class qualifications.
We offer a wide range of scholarships to future students to assist with the cost of their studies. There are also funding support opportunities offered by the Australian and overseas governments, and other industry partners and affiliates, that you can take advantage of.
Our students widely report that one of the best things about studying at ANU is the on-campus experience. Our strong focus on residential living has helped build a vibrant and diverse community, where you can find like-minded peers and make lifelong friends.