Need to chat with the CBE Student Services team?
Save time with QLESS
The CBE Student Services desks are open from 10:00am – 4pm Monday to Friday and can be found on the ground floor of Building 26C, Kingsley Street.
QLESS is our virtual queuing system, which you can use if you would like to visit us in person. It will help save you time, and make popping in to see us easy and convenient.
With QLESS, you don’t need to wait your turn at the CBE Student Services desk, and can instead move through the queue no matter where you are. You can run errands, attend classes or study elsewhere before your turn to speak with one of us, all while receiving regular updates on how long the wait is.
To use QLESS:
- Text* ‘anu cbe’** to 0480 027 506.
- Follow the prompts, provide your details and let us know what you’d like to talk to us about.
- Make sure you keep track of your allocated time and arrive at the Student Services desk, located on the ground floor of the main CBE building (26C), as you reach the front of the queue.
*Regular charges will apply.
** anucbe or ANUCBE will not work. Be sure to type ‘anu cbe’ (in lower case and with a space between anu and cbe).
One-on-one appointments are available from teaching Week 4. Book via ANU CareerHub.
We provide advice on the following:
- General enquiries
- Study plans
- Overseas exchange, study tours, or cross-institutional studies
- Internships or other professional opportunities
- Graduation assessment
- Program leave
- College completion letters
Make sure you check out our FAQ page.
Email us at email@example.com if you have any enquiries about appointments.