SIP provides students with the opportunity to:
- apply relevant theoretical knowledge and skills to solve a business problem
- research, analyse, evaluate and propose practical solutions to the business problem encountered by the client organisation
- work effectively and professionally in a team setting to develop practical solutions to a business problem
- communicate effectively with peers and business professionals
- construct a professional industry report
- gain a valuable development and networking opportunity.
This course is available through a competitive application process. To be eligible to apply, students must:
- be enrolled in an ANU undergraduate academic program or an exchange program at ANU during the semester for which the program is taken
- have completed a minimum of 72 units (or equivalent for exchange students) across their academic program by the time the course starts (students applying for a degree transfer will be assessed on a case-by-case basis)
- have space in their academic program to enrol into a 6-unit course during the semester for which the program is taken
- We will work directly with the Student Services Team from your College to determine if there is space in your academic program to enrol in SIP. Please note that your application will be withdrawn, regardless of the stage you are in, if it is found that you do not meet this requirement. You are welcome to contact the Student Services from your College for a graduation check before your application, if you are unsure about this requirement.
- not undertake the course (CBEA3001) and CBEA3070/ANIP3003/ANIP3005/ANIP3007/VCUG3200 simultaneously.
Key dates for applicants of SIP Semester 1, 2024:
14 October 2023
16 February 2024
20 February 2024