Benefits to students
The project will provide students with the opportunity to:
- apply knowledge and gain experience with real clients and real problems;
- gain experience that directly supports their transition into the workforce;
- practice critical thinking and creative problem solving in a collaborative environment;
- acquire and develop professional skills;
- meet and network with multiple industry experts.
To be eligible to apply students must have:
- completed 72 units of your ANU Degree.
This course will run in semester 1 and semester 2 each year. Applications open in week 10 of the semester prior to study.
This is a high-intensity, demanding and rigorous course requiring a high level of commitment and high-quality output. The course is application only and will be capped at 30 people (students will be working in teams of 3-4).