Why study a Master of Business Administration at ANU?
Building upon management experience and prior learning, the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program provides middle managers with essential business and management knowledge and skills to move into senior management roles.
The ANU MBA Program is suited to candidates with the maturity and background that come from extensive experience in the workplace, through leadership in organisations or from living independently away from their home country and cultural environment. A strong component of the program is the sharing of extensive and varied management experience.
- Study in an exclusive program at the 1st ranked University in Australia and the 27th in the World (QS World University Rankings 2022).
- All applicants will be considered for the Research School of Management MBA Scholarships. There are up to 30 fee-waiver scholarships to attract high-calibre students into the MBA and MBA (Advanced) programs.
- Be taught by world renowned scholars in the areas of evidence-based management, international business, operational management, strategy, project management, information systems, change management, innovation and entrepreneurship, leadership and marketing.
- World’s first Evidence-Based management MBA program. All courses in the MBA have been redesigned to equip students with the skills to identify, evaluate and apply the best available evidence to inform more effective decision making.
- One February intake a year with MBA seminars ranging in size between 15 and 30 students where quality interaction is possible.
- Classes in the MBA are offered in the evening to cater for part-time students who work full-time.
- Finish in 1.5 years full-time or up to 6 years part-time.
If you’ve decided to apply to the ANU College of Business and Economics, then you've made a great choice. Here you can follow a step-by-step guide to lead you through the application process.
ANU is Australia's top-ranked university, positioned among the world's leading universities. When you graduate, you will be recognised globally for your world-class qualifications.
We offer a wide range of scholarships to future students to assist with the cost of their studies. There are also funding support opportunities offered by the Australian and overseas governments, and other industry partners and affiliates, that you can take advantage of.
Our students widely report that one of the best things about studying at ANU is the on-campus experience. Our strong focus on residential living has helped build a vibrant and diverse community, where you can find like-minded peers and make lifelong friends.