Why study Master of Business Administration (MBA) at ANU
Building upon management experience and prior learning, the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program provides middle managers with essential business and management knowledge and skills to move into senior management roles.
The ANU MBA Program is suited to candidates with the maturity and background that come from extensive experience in the workplace, through leadership in organisations or from living independently away from their home country and cultural environment. A strong component of the program is the sharing of extensive and varied management experience. As most MBA seminars and tutorials have between 20 and 50 students, quality interaction is possible.
- Study in an exclusive program at the 1st ranked University in Australia and the 24th in the World (QS World University Rankings 2018/19).
- All applicants will be considered for the Research School of Management MBA Scholarships. The School offers up to 30 fee-waiver scholarships to attract high-calibre students into the MBA and MBA (Advanced) programs
- Be taught by world renowned scholars in the areas of evidence based management, international business, operational management, strategy, project management, information systems, change management, innovation and entrepreneurship, leadership and marketing. The Research School of Management is ranked 14th in the World in the area of “social science and management” in the 2018 QS World University Rankings by Subject, 1st in Australia for “business and economics” in the 2018 THE Subject Rankings, and was rated equal best in Australia and “well above world standard” in the 2015 Excellence in Research Australia results.
- World’s first Evidence-Based management MBA program. All courses in the MBA have been redesigned to equip students with the skills to identify, evaluate and apply the best available evidence to inform more effective decision making.
- One February intake a year with MBA seminars and tutorials ranging in size between 20 and 50 students where quality interaction is possible.
- Finish in 1.5 years full-time or 3 years part-time
- Courses in the MBA are offered in the evening to cater for part-time students.
- Possibility to extend the MBA with a research semester working on a Master Sub-Thesis as an entry path to a PhD program at ANU.
If you’ve decided to apply to the ANU College of Business and Economics, then you've made a great choice. Here you can follow a step-by-step guide to lead you through the application process.
ANU is Australia's top-ranked university, positioned among the world's leading universities. When you graduate, you will be recognised globally for your world-class qualifications.
We offer a wide range of scholarships to future students to assist with the cost of their studies. There are also funding support opportunities offered by the Australian and overseas governments, and other industry partners and affiliates, that you can take advantage of.
Our students widely report that one of the best things about studying at ANU is the on-campus experience. Our strong focus on residential living has helped build a vibrant and diverse community, where you can find like-minded peers and make lifelong friends.