Have you recently received an offer, accepted one or are you applying to study at the ANU College of Business and Economics (CBE) in 2021?
We are here to help!
CBE offer a suite of virtual support services to help you transition to studying at ANU. We understand that making the decision to study at university is a big life-choice.
You may have some specific questions that you haven’t found the answers to, need some course advice, or want to map out your future career plan and understand how to get there. We can cover these and other topics with you through our virtual career and course advice events, or through a personal one-on-one appointment with a student advisor.
Book a one-on-one appointment
Chat with one of our friendly CBE student advisors for personalised support tailored to your individual circumstance. We can’t wait to connect and help you with your university and career journey.
Here's what to expect.
- Time that suits you – select an appointment time.
- All about you – tell us a bit about yourself and what you would like to achieve/discuss in your one-on-one appointment.
- Email confirmation – you will receive an email confirmation with a calendar invite and Zoom link for the video call.
- Meet with us – you will receive email reminders prior to your video call. At the time of your appointment, join the Zoom call with the link provided.
CBE Future Student Virtual Events
We run a number of virtual events to keep you informed about future opportunities that will contribute to your university and career journey. Join any of our events below from the comfort of your own home.
Printable program guides
Studying at CBE means:
- joining a community of inspired minds
- working with some of the world’s leading experts in their fields
- having access to opportunities and connections that will equip you for employment success
- being part of an extensive global alumni network when you graduate.
Embrace CBE’s dedication to outstanding student experience and outcomes, and find out more about the program that is right for you.
Building exceptional employability skills through alumni and industry partnerships
Students, alumni and industry partners can engage with CBE through the many opportunities and connections available:
- Internship Program
- Special Industry Project
- MomentuM Program
- GLOBE International Job Board
- Postgraduate study
- Industry partnerships
- Alumni engagement
- Casual or graduate job opportunities
Download our printable brochure, and find out more about the College’s programs and initiatives.