The ANU College of Business and Economics (CBE) is committed to recognising, rewarding and encouraging excellence in teaching and research supervision by its staff. There are three categories of commendation:
- Commendation for Outstanding Teaching in 2020
- Commendation for Outstanding Tutoring in 2020
- Commendation for Outstanding Research Supervision in 2020
Nominations are accepted from current staff, or students either currently enrolled in a College course taught by the nominee or who have been taught and/or supervised by the nominee during 2020.
Nominations for the 2020 commendations can be submitted here.
- Nominations close 9am Wednesday 30 September.
- Applications from nominees close 5pm Wednesday 4 November.
- Winners of CBE Commendations will be announced in December.
Applications are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by: 5pm Wednesday 4 November, 2020.
- Paper must be A4 and plain white
- Margins must be at least 2cm with clear definition between paragraphs
- Font must be 11 point Arial or Calibri
- Application cover sheet
- Written statement (1 page maximum) including:
- innovation employed in teaching/research supervision during 2020 (1/2 page) and;
- impact of the innovation (1/2 page)