The health and safety of our staff, students, visitors and contractors is important to the ANU College of Business & Economics (CBE). The following information provides necessary information related to safety in the workplace that you may require.
The ANU Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides access for ANU staff to a wide range of counselling & advisory services.
Further resources on staff health & wellbeing can be found on the ANU Health & Safety website.
Policies & Guidelines
- Work Health and Safety Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Risk Management Policy
- Underage Student Management Policy
- Security - buildings and site Policy
- Smoke-free Policy
- Fitness for Work Policy
- Disability Policy
- CBE Electrical Safety and Privately Owned Electrical Appliances Guidelines
- Chemical Management Policy
- Radiation Safety Policy
- Work related social functions guideline
- Work health and safety training procedure
- Work health and safety committees and representatives procedure