Dr Stephen Dann
B.A., B.Com (First Class Honours), Grad Cert in Higher Education, PhD
|Position(s):||Senior Lecturer, Master of Business Coordinator|
(+61) 2 612 54516
|Fax:||(+61) 2 612 58796|
LF Crisp Building (26)
|Research School of Management|
ANU College of Business and Economics
LF Crisp Building 26
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200
Dr Stephen Dann.
Senior Lecturer in Marketing for the College of Business and Economics at the Australian National University.
Holder of the Education Triple Crown - 2010 ANU College of Business and Economics Award for Teaching Excellence, 2010 ANU Vice Chancellor's Citation for Outstanding Contribution to Student Learning, and the 2010 Pearson ANZMAC Emerging Educator of the Year.
His research interests include social media analytics with a specific interest in Twitter content analysis.
Disciplines & research interests
- Marketing definitions and applications
- Sponsorship theory, including how to recover from negative celebrity endorsement
- Twitter analysis, including textual analysis of timelines and hashtag events
- Social Marketing (the art of social change with marketing principles)
- MKTG2004 Marketing (Semester 1, 2014)
- MKTG7001 Marketing (Semester 1, 2014)
- MKTG3024 Social Marketing (Semester 2, 2014)
- Use http://www.meetme.so/stephendann to schedule a meeting. No appointment, no meeting. This is to avoid timetable clashes, and double bookings.
- E-mail the question first, and you'll possibly get the answer without needing to travel
Master of Business Convenor
I am not currently taking on new Research Higher Degree students in the degrees of MPhil or PhD.