Dr Timothy Kam
(+61) 2 612 51072
|Fax:||(+61) 2 612 55124|
LF Crisp Building (26)
|Research School of Economics|
ANU College of Business and Economics
HW Arndt Building 25A
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200
Disciplines & research interests
- Macroeconomic Theory
- Monetary Economics
- Computational Economics
Money, Capital and Exchange Rate Fluctuations. International Economic Review. Forthcoming; with J. Lee and P. Gomis-Porqueras.
Bonds with Transactions Service and Optimal Ramsey Policy. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2009, 31, 633-653; with Y. Hu.
Uncovering the Hit List of Small Inflation Targeters: A Bayesian Structural Analysis. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2009, 41(4): 583-618; with K. Lees and P. Liu.
- ECON1102 Macroeconomics I (Semester 1)
- ECON8026 Diploma Macroeconomics, 2011-2012;
- *ECON8001 Topics in Economic Dynamics 2009-2013;
- ECON3102 Macroeconomics 3 (partial/shared), 2010;
- ECON8022 Macroeconomic Theory (Graduate), 2005-2008;
- ECON2021 Macroeconomics 2, 2007-2010;
- *ECON3053/8070 Political Economy, 2004-2007, 2009;
- ECON2026 Money and Banking, ANU, 2005-2006.
* Note: Original initiation and implementation of these courses.
- Tuesday 11am - 12pm
- Other times by E-mail appointment
- Co-founder and committee member of WMD Australasia: https://sites.google.com/site/wmdaustralasia/
- RSE IT liaison
- Private Externalities and Environmental Public Goods: Politico-economic Consequences (Working Paper Series in Economics and Econometrics - October 2012)
- Breaking the Kareken and Wallace Indeterminacy Result (Working Paper Series in Economics and Econometrics - November 2013)