Dr Cagri Kumru
(+61) 2 612 56126
|Fax:||(+61) 2 612 55124|
HW Arndt Building (25A)
|Research School of Economics|
ANU College of Business and Economics
HW Arndt Building 25A
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200
Disciplines & research interests
- Macroeconomic Theory
- Public Economics
- Computational Economics
- Behavioural Economics
- Temptation and Social Security in a Dynastic Framework (with Chung Tran), forthcoming in European Economic Review.
- Social Security Reform with Self-control Preferences (with Athanasios C. Thanopoulos), Journal of Public Economics, 2011.
- The Effect of Status on Charitable Giving (with Lise Vesterlund), Journal of Public Economic Theory, 2010.
- Managing Public Investment Funds: Best Practices and New Questions (with Olivia S. Mitchell and John Piggott), Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, 2009.
- Social Security and Self-Control Preferences (with Athanasios C. Thanopoulos), Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2008.
- Self-control Preferences and Taxation: A Quantitative Analysis in a Life Cycle Model (Working Paper Series in Economics and Econometrics - June 2011)
- Implications of Alternative Banking Systems (Working Paper Series in Economics and Econometrics - January 2013)
- Optimal Taxation in Life-Cycle Economies in the Presence of Commitment and Temptation Problems (Working Paper Series in Economics and Econometrics - April 2013)
- Personal website: https://sites.google.com/site/cskumru/